Sharing the same winning tread pattern as the mountain bike and cyclocross versions, the Small Block Eight bmx tires are fast rolling with grip for all surface conditions. Available in a wide size range to fit mini bikes up to cruiser bikes, with both folding bead and wire bead versions.
- Micro-knob tread pattern: Banks of 8 low profile blocks make the tyre as grippy as possible.
- The same classic pattern as the Mountain Bike version
- Front and Rear application
- Super grippy 20″ tyre from reknowned manufacturer Kenda, designed by legendary rider John Tomac
- Made with a harder centre tread (60a) and a softer side tread (50a) to reduce rolling resistance but still give good grip when on off camber surfaces.
- Created with a special slow rebound rubber to try and help make the tyre more predictable and grippy.
- Ideal for use on street or dry rocks.
- Relatively thin sidewalls help keep the weight of the tyre down
20 x 1.75" (47-406)
|Tyre Rating: Rolling Resistance:|
|Tyre Rating - Grip (Off-Road):|
|Tyre Rating - Puncture Protection:|
|Tyre Rating Durability:|