The Draco 1 WS is the first model of the range and offers a basic and easy riding mountain bike style, equipped with full Shimano 18-speed running gear and powerful V-Brakes.
Draco MTB Series
The Draco 1 is the first model and this offers a basic simple mountain style bike equipped with full Shimano 18-speed running gear and powerful V-Brakes. The Draco 2 jumps up to bigger wheels (27.5″), has a new, lighter frame with trail-specific geometry, front suspension forks and rapid-fire gear shifting. The Draco 3 has the added upgrade of mechanical disc brakes for riders wanting advanced braking power. The Draco 4 is the pinnacle of the Draco line and comes in both 27.5″ and 29″ wheel sizes, the bike boasts Shimano Acera derailleur, oversized alloy handlebar and stem, Promax disc brakes and Suntour XCT suspension forks.
Our Draco Series offers a comprehensive range of mountain bikes for riders enjoying a leisurely ride at the weekend across the park with the kids, a commute down the canal path or for the more advanced rider hitting the local trail centre for some serious MTB fun.
Covering all wheel sizes (26″, 27.5″ and 29″) means we will have the perfect bike for you.
The Draco 1, 2 and 3 all come in Barracuda’s Women Specific geometry and colour scheme.
Draco 2 27.5″ Specification
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium.
- Sizes Available in: 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″.
- Fork: Zoom suspension fork 27.5″ specific.
- Stem: A-Head MTB-type 1-1/8″ Alloy. Lengths; 16″ = 80mm. 18/20/22″ = 100mm.
- Handlebar: MTB-type low rise. Width: 680mm.
- Gear system: Shimano Tourney 21-speed with Shimano EZ-Fire Shifters.
- Brakes: Powerful V-type.
- Chainset: Shimano triple ring with 170mm crank length.
- Wheelset: 27.5″ alloy rims with steel hubs.
- Tyres: 27.5 x 2.10″ MTB/trail specific.
- Saddle: MTB seat.