Coming SoonJoin Waiting List
The Element AXR is built around a aluminium frame making it both lightweight and responsive, perfect for a weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. Other features include durable Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Elements AXR also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Shimano’s EZ Fire shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Aluminium frame is both durable and lightweight enhancing rider experience. Updated frame geometry for 2020. Better clearance, high stability, extra comfort and confidence.
- Front suspension fork softens the bumps in the road for a more controlled ride.
- V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
|Grips / Bar Tape:|
|Brake Caliper Front:||
|Brake Caliper Rear:||
|Front Derailleur / Mech:|
|Rear Derailleur / Mech:|
|Crankset / Chainset:|