Suitable for cyclists with an approximate inside leg measurement of 68 – 85cm / 27 – 33″
The timeless Elswick Elegance heritage bike has been designed with a beautiful 17″ easy step-through frame giving it a leisurely yet responsive ride.
The Elegance features easy to use, reliable 6 speed gearing that is operated via a twist grip shifter, all of which is made by globalled renowned components maker, Shimano.
Wicker Effect Basket
The wicker effect front mounted basket is durable and waterproof (unlike wood based alternatives)
The Basket is ideal for transporting shopping (or pets!) and adds a sense of continental class.
The frame is finished in striking dark green with contrasting fuschia finished front and rear full-length metal mudguards, as well as the matching full length chain guard providing protection from the chain. The 700C smooth-rolling cream coloured tyres complement the satin alloy wheel rims & chrome seat-post,handlebar and stem.
Travel in comfort, effortlessly
As we know, comfort is important to you.
Get on and off your bike with ease with the Low Step Frame, and sit upright and with ease with the wide Elswick leather effect comfort saddle, supplied as standard
Reliable braking is provided courtesy of the front and rear aluminium V-brakes which supply controlled braking power through the reach-adjustable brake levers.
Easy control is possible with Sweep Back North style Handlebars with complementing ergonomic soft-touch grips.
Climb hills easily with Shimano’s 6 Speed RevoShift Twist Grip Shifter
Beauty and Charm
The Elswick Elegance is a beautiful bike, with it’s own sense of personality and style, putting a fresh look to this timeless bike style.
The charm of Elswick shines through by mixing old with new, to create a great bike to be seen around town on.
Upgrades over the Elswick Royal, if you hadn’t spotted them, are the 6 Speed gears, and front basket.
Features & Specification
- Traditional heritage style bike with a strong steel low step-through frame for easy mounting & dismounting.
- Complementing front and rear mudguards, in deep purple, keep you clean and dry in all conditions.
- Colour coordinated full length chainguard
- Front and rear Alloy V-brakes provide great braking performance.
- 6-speed Shimano gearing with east to use light action Shimano Revoshift shifters will tackle any city landscape
- Chrome plated seatpost, handlebar and stem.
- Elswick branded leather effect saddle, with soft matching grips
- Colour co-ordinated pedals.
- Propstand for easy parking
- Weatherproof Wicker effect basket.
- Colour coordinated Rear pannier rack
Please note the bike is supplied factory boxed and 85% built, final assembly and adjustment is required – we recommend getting this done at a suitable local cycle retailer.