- Lightweight 7005 alloy series frame
- Hi-tensile steel cross trekking fork
- Shimano 21 speed gear system
- Shimano STI integrated STEF levers
- Shimano 7 speed freewheel
- Suntour XCC 28/38/48T chainset
- Tektro alloy V style brakes
- Alloy wheel rims with quick release hubs
- CST 700c x 40c multi function tread tyres
- Trekking satin riser style handlebars
- Adjustable alloy angle quill handlebar stem
- Land Rover designed multi panel, gel padded saddle
Due to its lightweight nimble character the Land Rover All Route 833 is an ideal bike for mixed terrain, fast commutes or for exploring trails at leisure.
The Shimano 21 speed STI gearing give a broad range of ratios for comfortable pedalling in all conditions.
The adjustable angle quill type stem allows you to achieve a comfortable position so you can concentrate on the ride.
Punture resistant tyres are especially popular considering the condition of many of today’s routes.