The Lectro Urban City provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a 7 speed Shimano Nexus drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Urban City can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
The Lectro Urban City is the ideal choice for riders looking for a simple low maintenance e-bike solution. Its 700c wheels, lightweight aluminium frame and Suntour suspension fork are ideal for unpredictable city streets and is also at home on paths and tracks away from the urban sprawl. Fitted with a Shimano Nexus 7 speed transmission for quick easy gear selections. The Urban City has all the gear ratios you will ever need for life in or around the city. The adjustable angle stem and comfort handlebar create a comfortable upright riding position that’s easy on the back and allows great visibility.
The Urban City is supplied “naked” but there’s clearance for mudguards and a rack if you want to equip it for the wet or carry some extra luggage. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The 36 Volt lithium ion power pack sits neatly in the down tube of the bike frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required and displays the battery condition, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of assisted riding.
- MOTOR: Bafang 250W brushless front hub
- BATTERY: DLG 36V 8.8Ah Panasonic Lithium-Ion
- CONTROLLER: 36V 15Ah
- DISPLAY: King Meter 5 mode LED
- PAS: 12 Magnetic points
- CHARGING TIME: 4-5hrs
- E-FEATURES: 6 km/h walk assist, quick connect cables for easy maintenance, 45 km range (based on average rider weight/ at road)
All other Specifications
- FRAME: Alloy urban frame with internal routed cables, oversize head tube, and semi-integrated battery housing
- FORK: Suntour M3010 urban Suspension Fork
- GEARS: 7 speed with Shimano Nexus shifter, Shimano Nexus internal rear gear hub, and KMC chain
- CHAINSET: Prowheel 46 tooth chainset with 170mm alloy cranks
- WHEELS: 700c alloy 36 hole double wall rims, Kenda 700c x 38c tyres
- BRAKES: Tektro alloy V brakes with alloy 3- nger type levers
- STEERING: Alloy adjustable stem and Zoom swept back city style handlebar with Velo PAHs compliant comfort grips
- SADDLE: Velo elastomer comfort saddle with alloy micro adjust seat post
- FEATURES: Alloy seat clamp with allen key bolt, alloy kick stand
- FRAME SIZE: 19” Gents, 17” Ladies