Fully built and delivered ready to ride
The MX trike has been designed to look like a BMX, giving the cool factor and bringing the traditional trike into the 21st Century.
Children with special needs can now have a tricycle that looks as good as a modern day bicycle.
The MX trike would be suitable for children aged approximately 6-10.
We can adapt this trike for special needs by:
- Converting the free wheel to a fixed wheel (allowing forward and backward pedalling)
- Adding a parent control handle
- Adding a special needs backrest
- Changing to self-levelling pedals
- Powder coated frame with a high gloss finish for ultimate durability
- Alloy BMX wheels and hubs
- Adjustable handlebar stem
- Knobbly tyres ideal for rough terrain
- Front suspension forks for a smoother ride
- BMX freestyle handlebars
- Powerful V brakes with child friendly brake levers for smaller hands
- Coil sprung saddle
- Banjo chain guard
- Inside Leg Measurement: 19-26″ (49-67cm)
- Length: 58″ (147.5cm)
- Width: 24″ (61cm)
- Height: 37″ (94cm)
- Weight: 22kg