Here is a version of the new Belgravia especially for the younger rider. It’s a 6 speed young ladies bike for 7 to 9 years that combines the best aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes.
The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic “Oma” Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond. A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. There’s even a basket up front to complete the vintage look. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Frame: Girls Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube.
- Frame size: 11″.
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel uni-crown.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed indexed gears. Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear lever. 14/28 full bearing freewheel. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing, full chrome plated.
- Chainset: Steel single 36T, with enclosed chainguard.
- Wheels: 20″ alloy 36 holes single wall rims with 20” x 1.75” black, white wall Kenda tyres.
- Hubs: Steel 14G x 3/8″ x 36h x 100 x 150mm, nutted.
- Brakes: Alloy V brake with alloy 2 finger type silver brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Steel City style handlebar 500mm, Steel trekking 22.2mm short reach stem, 30-degree rise. Tan coloured trekking type comfort grips.
- Saddle: Tan girls comfort saddle with a steel chrome seat post, 25.4 x 200mm.
- Additional: Steel front & rear 20″ mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps and a front wicker basket.
- Frame colour: Pink.
- Fork colour: Pink.
- Weight: 13.00kg.